Looking for a use for all those leftover apples from your autumn apple-picking excursion? Try making homemade apple juice!
Juicing fruit:View the entire post here.
- Is economical, as organic juices are expensive.
- Is practical. The juice is easy to store, and the leftover pulp can be dried
into fruit leather or added to the compost.
- Encourages the family to consume more fruit.
- Involves children in a rewarding project. They can see the end reward of
caring for your fruit trees all year.
- Is a good use for early summer apples which may not store well, like
Transparents and Gravensteins
- Creates a very tasty beverage.